Your personal French lesson
Students can run into many mental obstacles (shyness, stress, self-doubt, etc.) when it come to express themselves in a foreign language .
How many times have I heard "I studied French, I understand when I read, I understand quite well when we speak it but I am blocked from speaking".
Students can also be frustrated when they try to start a conversation in French because the person replies in English!
How discouraging and demotivating!
I created Ouispeakfrench to help you speak French more easily, to forget your inhibitions and converse in a relaxed atmosphere with confidence, and find pleasure in the language that you love.
I focus on teaching authentic & practical French.
Want to improve your fluency? Preparing to relocate to a French speaking country? Need to master grammar? Prepare for an exam? My lessons will cater for your individual needs.
I will create a course of study especially designed to help you reach your goal.
How much does it cost ?
Other one to one class
- Lesson 1h : AUD$ 50 - 30€ - £ 40 - US$ 45
- 10 lessons : AUD$450- 270 € - £ 350- US$ 400
2 people (book by month -4 to 5 lessons )
- Lesson 1h /person : AU$ 25- 15 € - US$ 30
Transfer to Ouispeakfrench bank account in France is also possible.
Full payment is required at least 24 hours in advance
Invoice sent on demand.
Terms and conditions
- Cancellation: I understand that special circumstances are unavoidable and a cancellation may be necessary. You can cancel and re-scheduleby sending an e-mail. Remember, any cancellation and/or rescheduling needs to be done no less than 24hrs before your lesson is due to start.
If you cancel less than 24hrs before your lesson, you still have to pay for the lesson as it would be too late for me to give the time slot to someone else.
If I cancel a lesson, I will refund you.
- Rescheduling/ Postponing: the same lesson can be postponed/ reschedule by only once without being charged.
- Lateness: I will wait for you 15 minutes after the starting time of the lesson. Unfortunately, if you are late, the lesson will probably need to finish on time anyway. This is because I will likely have another student afterwards, so it simply won’t be possible to add on extra time at the end.
Very rarely I might be running late, in which case I will contact to let you know as soon as possible. If I am able to, I will make up for lost time or, more likely, it can be added on to the next lesson.
- No show: the lesson will be charged.